International Health Certificates in Alhambra
Are you taking a trip out of the country and bringing your pet with you? It is important for all traveling pet owners to be aware of the requirements for properly transporting your pet across national borders. It is important that you do your research to make sure that you have all the information about your pet’s requirements. It is your responsibility as the pet owner and your pet’s travel companion to ensure that you obtain the list of requirements for your pet’s trip. At our animal hospital in Alhambra, pet travel international health certificates will help you to meet those requirements for successful travel with your pet.
Resources for Pet Travel
Below is a list of the most important resources for your pet’s international health certificates. We recommend that you review all of the resources below so that you recognize all of your pet’s needs in association with your travel plans.
- General USDA Website – This website is the most important resource for pet owners looking to travel domestically or internationally with their pet
- Information about pet travel certificates and travel expectations
- A copy of a pet travel certificate – This example of a pet travel certificate can help pet owners get a better idea about what is required for their pet’s trip
- Information about pet travel
- National import/export services – This resource provides a list of telephone numbers for state-specific requirements
If you have questions or are planning a trip with your pet, please review these resources and contact us for assistance.